GiantCampaign places great emphasis on ensuring the security of its customers. To achieve this, we conduct extensive testing and make sure to develop secure and error-free code. However, despite our rigorous quality assurance processes, there may be instances where bugs are present.
To ensure responsible conduct, we urge the community to disclose any bugs or problems in a responsible manner. If you report any such issues to us, you are agreeing to the terms of our Responsible Disclosure.
- It is important to avoid carrying out any form of attack, including DDoS attacks, that may compromise the reliability or integrity of our services or data.
- It is important to show respect for the law and follow its regulations. No information should be left out when paraphrasing this statement.
- Trying to access someone else's account or data is not allowed.
- In case you have engaged with or gained entry to any data or personal information, it is imperative that you discontinue any testing and halt all activities that involve such data or personal information right away.
- The only issues that you are authorized to access, reveal, and report are the ones that you have personally tested on your own account(s).
- The matter can only be made public once it has been resolved and all necessary steps have been taken.
- GiantCampaign has the authority to determine, at its own discretion, if a report is invalid for any reason. This may include instances where the reported bug is already known to the company or if the issue is not deemed to be significant.
- It is important to keep in mind that failure to comply with the Responsible Disclosure terms may result in legal action or investigation by law enforcement against you.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any modifications, we will update the document on this page, and the changes will take effect immediately. No information will be left out while making any amendments to the terms.
- The aforementioned conditions will come into effect once you report the glitch or problem to us.